Friday, September 02, 2005

Birth of a blog

I decided to start this blog because I've had trouble keeping up with the flood of emails that I've received from friends and family.

I've had limited Internet and email access, and responding to emails have proven difficult.

For those who have emailed me and haven't received a response, your messages have touched me and I plan to respond in the coming days.

I especially appreciate the messages from people who I haven't seen or heard from in years, like Suz and Lisa, some of my best friends from LSU.

I cry almost every time I hear from a new person. I do the same thing when I see someone new from our staff here in Baton Rouge.

I don't know how long I'll be like this. I still feel like I'm full of tears that haven't come out yet.

I love all of you.

No comments: