Monday, May 12, 2008

More West Coast Cajuns

The best part of our trip to Berkeley was spending time with Greg and Rod, old friends of mine from New Orleans who moved to S.F. a year and a half ago.

I hadn't seen them since two weeks before Katrina, when we got together for dinner at their house in New Orleans.

They were great tour guides and taxied us around in their hot oh-so-California hybrid car.
It was great reconnecting with them and seeing how happy they are with their new lives in San Francisco.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Keith! How are you? Unfortunately, I didn't have time to read much of your blog, but I love the pictures. Especially the one of Nero in the field of purple. What's your e-mail address? J.E. Bourgoyne wants to contact you. I think he wants your mailing address as well. I hope you're doing well (from the looks of things, you are!)
Take care,
Stephanie
sstroud@tpmail.com